De Anza College Forum Series: 21 Things You Wish Your Real Estate Broker Had Told You ~ Guest Speaker Real Estate Attorney Sam Chuck
Description: The number one mistake made when negotiating a residential real estate transaction is when participants lack understanding of the responsibilities of all of the parties and their representatives. Learn how to negotiate a state-of-the-art sales transaction from A to Z.
A mere 3 hour investment, but what dividends:
- Negotiating & Issue Spotting
- Hiring Agents & Inspectors
- Why You Need Contingencies
- Inspections, Reports & Repairs
- Maximizing Results with Opposing Interests
- State-of-the-Art Transactions from A to Z
Pat obtained his real estate license in 1987 and his brokers license in 1997. He writes monthly for the column “Market Wise” in the Saturday San Jose Mercury News.